Terms and conditions of use
Terms and conditions
This page (and the documents to which it refers) informs you of the general terms and conditions under which We sell any of the products listed on our website.
Print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1 Information about us
welutina.com is a site managed by SERENITY SERVICES S.A.S; Registration number of the company 844843607. We are registered in France under the registration number 844843607 with the registry of the Commercial Court of Meaux and our registered office is at the following address 14, Rue Albert Einstein 77420 Champs sur Marne. Our e-mail address is: email@example.com.
2 Availability of services
We currently deliver to all EU countries, but there are restrictions as we accept orders from specific countries. You can find more information on our Delivery Information page.
3 Your status
By ordering via our website, you guarantee that:
• You are legally able to enter into "mandatory" contracts;
• You are at least 18 years old;
• You live in one of the countries served.
4 How the contract is concluded between you and us:
In this contract the term "you" refers to the customer and the term "we" refers to the business.
• After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming that We have received your order. Please note that this does not constitute acceptance of your order. Your order constitutes an offer to us for the purchase of a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us and We will confirm this acceptance by sending you an e-mail confirming the shipment of the Product. The contract between us will only be concluded once We have sent you the Shipping Confirmation.
• We will not process your order until we receive your full payment, in accordance with clause 7.
• In case of error on your order, you will be able to correct any error made by e-mail before the processing of your order. If your order has already been processed, you will not be able to modify your order. If your order has already been sent, please return the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy
• This Agreement will only apply to Products which We have confirmed to be shipped in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obligated to provide any of the Products that could have been part of your order until the shipment of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
• We are authorized to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
• When you apply, you certify that all the details provided when you request goods or services are true and accurate, that you have an authorization to use the credit or debit card used to make your request and that funds are sufficient to cover the cost of goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
5 Consumer right
If you contract as a consumer, you may terminate a Contract at any time within fourteen (14) days from the day after which you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy.
6 Availability and Delivery
Your order will be complete on the delivery date indicated on the Shipping Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, within 30 days from the date of the Shipment Confirmation, except in exceptional circumstances.
7 Price and payment
• The price to be paid for the Products is the one indicated on the website. The prices advertised on the website include VAT in France but not the shipping costs. The shipping costs are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance. (If you are in another country the amount of VAT will be calculated according to the rate applied in your country)
• You must make the payment via the means chosen on the website and the payment will not be deemed made until We have received funds available in respect of the total amount mentioned on the order.
• Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders we have already accepted.
• Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the prices of the Products on our site are incorrect. In general, we will check prices during our shipping procedures so that when we ship a Product, we may charge the lesser amount in the event that the correct price of a Product is less than our advertised price. . If the correct price of a product is higher than the price displayed on our site, normally and at our discretion, We will contact you to give you instructions before shipping the Product or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
• We are under no obligation to provide you with the Product at the incorrect (lowest) price, even after We have sent you a Shipping Confirmation, if the price error is obvious and unequivocal and could have been reasonably recognized by you as a price error.
• All Products must be paid by credit or debit card. We accept payments by Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro and Electron. We also accept PayPal payments.
• The cost of foreign products and services may vary. All advertised prices are subject to such changes.
• Only one promotional code can be used per order.
8 Our returns policy
For details regarding refunds, please refer to our Returns Policy.
9 Our responsibility
If We do not deliver the Products or if the Products we deliver are not the ones you ordered, are damaged or defective, or if the quantity is incorrect, our sole obligation will be, at your option, to:
o rectify any lack, any missing or incorrect delivery; or
o replace or repair any damaged or defective Product; or
o refund the amount you paid for the Products in question.
• We will not be liable to you for any consequential, special or consequential damages, including without limitation the loss of income, profits, contracts, business or damages related to anticipated savings or loss of goodwill, reputation or of data.
• Without prejudice to the foregoing, our sole liability to you under this Agreement and / or arising therefrom shall not exceed the amount you paid for the Products.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit your legal rights.
• Any person who is not a party to this Agreement is not permitted to enforce any provision of this Agreement.
10 Intellectual property rights
Any intellectual property rights relating to the Products must absolutely be owned by Us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and protect muribay.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and partners from any claim, liability, for any damages and / or costs from any third party (including without limitation , legal costs) arising out of, without limitation, a breach of these terms and conditions on your part, a violation of any intellectual property right on your part or any other right of any person or entity, or breach of any duty of confidentiality or discretion on your part or defamatory statements on your part in any form.
12 Customs duty
• If you order products on our site to be delivered outside the European Union, these may be subject to customs duties and taxes that will be requested when the package arrives at its destination. You will be responsible for the payment of such customs duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and are unable to predict their amount. Please contact your customs office for more information before placing an order.
• You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country of destination of the products. We will not be responsible for any breach of any of these laws on your part.
13 Written communications
Applicable laws require the writing down of certain information or communication that We send to you. When you use our site, you agree that the communication with us is primarily electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual reasons, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically are in compliance with the legal requirements that communications be made in writing. This condition does not affect your legal rights.
All notices from us must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may send you notices either by e-mail or at the postal address you provided to us by placing an order, or by any means described in clause 13 above. Notices will be deemed received and duly returned immediately after publication on our website, 24 hours after the sending of an e-mail or three days after the date of sending any letter. To prove the delivery of the information, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such a letter has been correctly addressed, stamped and sent by post and, in the case of an email, that this email has been sent to the address mentioned by the recipient.
15 Transfer of rights and obligations
The contract between you and us binds you and us and binds our respective successors and assigns.
• You are not authorized to transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any Contract, or any of your rights and obligations in its title without our prior written consent.
• We may transfer, assign, charge, subcontract or otherwise dispose of any Contract or our rights and obligations in its title at any time during the term of the Agreement.
16 Events beyond our control
We will not be held liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events beyond our control ("Event of Force Majeure").
• A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following events:
o Strikes, blockages or other industrial action.
o Civil disorder, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (declared or not), threat or preparation for war.
o Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
o Impossibility of using railways, boats, planes, motorized transport or other public or private means of transport.
o Impossibility of using public or private telecommunication networks.
o Acts, decrees, laws, regulations or other restrictions of a government.
• Our obligations under any Contract will be deemed to be suspended for the duration of the Event of Force Majeure, and We will benefit from an extension for the performance of the Contract for the duration of that Event. We will do everything in our power to put an end to the Event of Force Majeure or to find a solution through which we will be able to fulfill our contractual obligations despite the Event of Force Majeure.
• If we fail, at any time during the term of the Agreement, to insist on the strict fulfillment of any of your obligations under this Agreement or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of our rights or remedies for which we are liable under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you of your obligation to comply with such obligations.
• A waiver by us of any breach does not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
• No waiver of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless expressly designated as a waiver and communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 13 above.
• If any provision of these terms and conditions or any provision of a Contract is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent, such provision or condition shall be removed, to that extent, from the remainder of the Agreement. provisions and conditions that will remain valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Otherwise, you agree that the clause in question be rectified and interpreted in such a way as to approximate the original meaning of the clause / subclause, in accordance with the law.
19 Completeness of the contract
• These terms and any document to which they expressly refer represent the entire agreement between us with respect to the subject matter of the Agreement and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or written.
• We acknowledge each other that, in entering into a Contract, none of us relied on any representation, undertaking or promise made by the other or arising out of oral or written words made during negotiations between before such a Contract, unless expressly established in these terms and conditions.
• None of us shall have any recourse against any misrepresentation made by the other party, either orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such misrepresentation has been made fraudulently) and the only remedy of the other party will be the termination of the contract as provided by these terms and conditions.
20 Our right to modify these terms and conditions
• We have the opportunity to review and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions that affect our business, technological changes, changes in payment methods, changes in applicable laws, changes in regulatory requirements and changes in the capabilities of our system or for any other reason that We may decide in our sole discretion.
• You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in effect at the time you order products from us, unless a change in such policies or terms and conditions must be made by law or by a government authority (in which case it will apply). to the orders you have previously placed), or if We notify you of the change in such policies or terms and conditions before sending you the Shipping Confirmation (in which case We reserve the right to assume that you have accepted the change in the terms and conditions unless you specify otherwise within seven business days of receiving the Products).
21 Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions must be interpreted in accordance with French law and regardless of your place of residence, in case of litigation related to these terms and conditions, the said dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
22 After Sales Service
Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to email@example.com.
• All complaints must be sent in writing to SERENITY SERVICES S.A.S 14 Albert Einstein Street 77420 Champs sur Marne.
• If you are not satisfied with the way we handled a claim, you can request that the claim be transferred to another dispute resolution body (where an independent body will consider the facts of the dispute and seek to solve it without you having to go to court). Disputes can be submitted online on the European Commission's online dispute resolution platform for resolution, which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/commission/.